Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce

I tried Jandee's crazy bread (posted earlier) and our family LOVED it! So I tried the recipe again since we were doing homemade pizza tonight. Anyway, I made some pizza sauce to dip the bread in. I normally use this sauce on my pizza, but tonight I doubled it so we would have extra for the breadsticks. It was DELICIOUS!

Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce
Two 8-oz cans tomato sauce
1/4 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp basil
1/4 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp groud pepper
1 bay leaf
1/2 tsp lemon juice
Dash onion powder
Bring to a boil and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
Cook longer if you want a thicker sauce.

3 comments:

  1. this sounds great! Can't wait to try it with Jandee's crazy bread! thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good, excited to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete